Perfection is in the details: it is the harmony of small details that creates the precise visual and emotional effect we choose to achieve with our coordinated packaging. We have the possibility of composing unique combinations of packaging accessories, including, for example, different types of boxes, tissue paper, ribbons, labels and receipt holders. Each item is customisable in order to effectively communicate the brand image in a complete and coherent manner.
ALL OUR PACKAGING ACCESSORIES,
CUSTOMISABLE TO YOUR NEEDS
The range of options for the creation of customised packaging is extremely wide; depending on requirements, we can propose different packaging accessories, such as:
- Customisable and printable tissue paper in various colours
- Rigid boxes and folding, book or drawer boxes that can be produced with numerous customisation options in terms of interior and exterior lining, printing techniques, closures and accessories
- Adhesive labels made of paper, polypropylene and other materials that can be customised with various printing methods
- Packaging ribbons with different materials and textures; cotton, grosgrain and satin, to be customised with different printing techniques: screen printing, hot stamping
- Paper receipt holders to be completed with offset printing, screen printing, hot stamping and other methods
View all our accessories
THE COMBINATION OF PACKAGING ACCESSORIES THAT REVEALS YOUR BRAND AT FIRST GLANCE
Captivating the interest of your customers through a customised and coordinated packaging line is possible with the advice of our experts, who will guide you in selecting the right mix of accessories for your customised packaging:
- Identifying the type of container best suited to your needs.
- By suggesting possible coverings and materials with which to embellish it.
- Choosing with you the type of tissue paper to be added to protect the product.
- Advising you which tapes to favour.
- Define the ideal printing techniques or packaging adhesive labels to enhance your customisation.
- Proposing any other elements to complement the packaging, such as magnets or different types of closings or grips
By carefully studying the combination of accessories, details and workmanship, you can create the packaging that best expresses the style of your products, wrapping them with elegance and practicality.